Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Longing for Sugar Mountain..

I remember the days when decisions made, whether good or bad, weren't so life altering. Situations now, seem to be so much more intense. Problems can't be solved with just a heart felt apology, and no one leaves with their hands clean. I long for the days when friends had your back, no matter how badly you screwed up, or how many bad decisions you made. The days when you were just a kid, and learning... so it was alright (almost expected) to do a hundred stupid things by sun rise and be forgiven for them all before sun down. I've never been one to regret anything I've done in life. Decisions will be made, hearts will be broken, tempers will flare... but those decisions, whether good or bad, will change the path I was once on.

So I will dedicate this blog to the new path ahead of me and hope to make greater choices in the future...but never forgetting the days, and smiles those days brought, that will now be put behind me.

Cheers,

-Eternal Lunar


Neil Young- Sugar Mountain
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L86gQQBYSc4&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment