Monday, May 24, 2010

Deflowering the blog

What can I say? I jumped on the bandwagon and started a blog. Whether or not this blog will hold any interest to anyone other than myself shall remain a mystery. I decided it would be a good thing to invest some time into blogging for two reasons. One; because I have a horrible memory and if I don't write it down I'll probably forget that it ever happened. Two; I need to get back into writing. Writing, along with other passions of mine, have come to a halt. One thing that has not stopped is how much my kitten loves to bite my feet when I am trying to work.

My life at the moment is not the most exciting life, though the future is holding some promise. I'm in the process of 'turning over a new leaf' (and yes, this entry is full of one-liners). I am currently looking for an apartment of my own for August first. I'll be starting school in September and with in the next few weeks I will be purchasing a sexy Nikon D300s. This excites me to no end...

As for today, I am going to check out a bachelor pad and just enjoy the weather!

Happy Victoria Day!

-Eternal Lunar

No comments:

Post a Comment